If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, June 27, 2016

Se va el tiempo

Hello yall:)

This week went by super fast, sorry I don't have a lot to say. We had a couple exchanges, and got some renewed animo, it was awesome:) This week we get a new mission president. He comes in today and tomorrow President Maluenda leaves. We're all going to miss him a lot, but we're excited to see what the new mission president has for us as well. 

What I really wanted to share this week was about love. I really love my mission. I love serving the people here. I love hearing about people lives and doing what I can to touch their hearts and change their lives for the better. I really love hearing about their lives, hearing them open up, mourning with them, feeling their pain as an ache in my own heart, and esforzandome tanto to be able to help them out. That's probably my favorite part about the mission. 

Along with that, I've set a personal goal to touch the heart of at least one person a day. Its really not that hard, all you have to do is try. I intend to keep that goal after the mission, and I want to challenge anyone who reads this to do the same this week. The boy scouts have a saying; do a good turn daily. It's like that, but make sure it's for someone in specific. 

I love you all, hope you have a great week!

Elder Packer

1. Elder Castillo and Lake 
2. Me brushing a member's barbie's hair....don't ask questions haha 



No comments:

Post a Comment