If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, June 13, 2016

Greener Pastures

Buenas tardes mis amados!

I hope you all had a great week, mine certainly was pretty great. We had some fun on Monday with the other missionaries in the Zone, and Tuesday we did an exchange. I was with Elder Felix, we taught some cool people and the Senior missionaries, Elder and Sister Clark, brought us ice cream. 

Skipping to Friday, we had a good weekly planning and such, and we went out and worked a bunch. Saturday we had zone service at the Daniels house to help them clean out their garage and we had a blast over there even though it was like a thousand degrees. I was also on exchanges with Elder Castillo on Saturday, and we biked to the edge of the gaping depths of my area, which took a while, and we found out that the member we were looking for lived on a different street with the same name that was actually on the other side of Harlingen...right next to our apartments. But we made the best of the situation, it wasn't too bad haha. 

Sunday I gave a talk on Missionary Work and The Atonement. I thought it went pretty well, I really enjoyed studying for it. 

That was basically my week. Presidente Maluenda has only 15 more days in the TMM, and then we will be getting Presidente Torres. I'm excited, but I'll definitely miss the Maluendas. anywho, I love yall, hope you have a great week!!

Elder Packer 




No comments:

Post a Comment