If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Guess Who's Back

Happy Wednesday everyone!!

Sorry I'm emailing so late, the library was closed on Monday, and yesterday was transfers. I'm back in Harlingen! But this time I don't get the luxury of a van, I'm on puro bike. It's gonna be a fun summer hahaha. 

So I don't really know what to say, the past few days have been pretty crazy. We said goodbye to a bunch of people in Portland, Harker was lucky enough to stay. I really wanted to stay, but the Lord had need of me here, so I guess that's where I'll be. 

I did take a bunch of pictures, so yall can look at those, but that's really all I've got for today, sorry! I love yall, don't ever lose your testimony!!

Elder Packer

1. Muhammad Family
2-5. Birkeys






No comments:

Post a Comment