If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, June 6, 2016

Ajustandome

Hello everyone!!
Recap; I'm back in Harlingen, this time in a spanish area, and a bike only area, and my new comp is Elder Lake. He has about 8 months on the mission, and he's 6'6". Taall dude. 

So this last week was pretty crazy. I emailed I think on Wednesday, and that was the day we did some shopping and things, and we didn't get too much done outside of organization. Friday we went and had Valley Conference with President Maluenda, the last conference we're going to have with him as our presidente. Him and his family leave the 28th of June, it's gonna be hard, but good. And this whole weekend it was pouring rain. That and I got a flat while biking and we ended up walking home for about 1.5 miles, until a member came to the rescue and drove us the other mile haha. It was actually really fun though, just biking/running in the rain. I don't know why, but we really loved it haha. 

That's about it for this week, I hope you guys have an awesome week, I love yall!!
Elder Packer



No comments:

Post a Comment