If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, May 23, 2016

TheCountdown

Hello everyone!
So this week was pretty good, we did a lot of good stuff, had a lot of fun, and it was very interesting. Monday we did just hung around Portland for p-day, it was really nice and relaxing, and then Tuesday I had an exchange with Elder Sanchez, that was pretty fun, we got a lot of things done, it was great. Jared Dement also came over Wednesday morning and showed us the way they planned down in Argentina, it was pretty cool. We did some big planning and adjusting of the area, and now we're super ready to go out and work haha. 
This is the last week of the transfer, so we're on the countdown to seeing what happens next transfer. I don't know what will happen, but I've loved my time here in Portland and would love to stay. But whatever happens I know it's the Lord's will. 

That's all I really have to say haha sorry I don't have too much. I love you all, have a wonderful week!!

Elder Packer



No comments:

Post a Comment