If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, February 8, 2016

Los que aman

Hey Everyone!!
I hope you guys all had a wonderful week, mine was very busy and very full of fun. 
We had a fairly regular schedule for the first couple of days, and on Thursday we had a zone exchange! It was really fun, I got to work with another greenie named Elder Lopez, he's from Bolivia and is a great missionary. We found a bunch of people in those couple of days, and did a lot of moving people around, and then we met up as a zone for the trade back at a moving service project and then at the church. 
Victor and Marissa got confirmed yesterday, they're still spiritually on fire, it's amazing. I'm super glad I had the chance to be a part of this great couple's conversion story and witness the changes in their lives. 

Today until Thursday I'm in a trio with my compa Elder Harker and Elder Russell, the comp of our DL while he is down at 3-Day in McAllen. We've got a lot of fun things planned, it'll be a great week.

So yesterday we had the chance to teach relief society, and the lesson we were asked to teach was Ch. 6 of PMG, Christlike Attributes. I did a little study on it and then we went in and had a discussion about it, it was really awesome. I've done a lot of studying about that chapter, it's been great, I would love to invite all to give it a read. Do the attribute activity at the end and find out what one or two of the attributes you'd like to work on are. My personal favorites are Charity and Love, Faith, and Humility. All are important, but those are what has helped me a lot.  

I love you all, thank you guys for all your support, and I hope you have a great week! Love you all!

Elder Packer

1-2: #Rudy's!!!!
3. Elder Russell
4. Sisters got a hold of my camera during zone meeting....






No comments:

Post a Comment