If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, July 6, 2015

Nuevo Companero!!

Buenos Dias!!

So this week was one of the more crazy weeks I've had so far, but it was really fun too :) Elder Jones had to go to McAllen Monday night, so I spent the night in Sinton and said hi to Mando (aka: The Last Gangster) and that was pretty fun. Then the next day was transfers which were totally a mess, but it was fun anyway hahaha Elder Madrigal from my greenie district is now my ZL and I Love him, he's great!:) and I GOT A NEW COMPANION!!:)

He's really cool, his name is Elder Padron, he's from Leon, Mexico, been out on his mission for 18 months and didn't speak any English before the mission haha:) he's really awesome, it's been a fun last few days:)

So I guess besides that, the biggest event of the week was Boyd's passing. Our ZLs sent a text out to the zone to let everyone know, and that was during weekly planning. Then a few hours later I got a call from Sister Maluenda (mission president's wife) and that was kinda scary because I didn't know what it was going to be about, but she and President Maluenda were both on speaker and they just called to see how I was doing and gave me some council, it was pretty neat.

Outside of that, nothing else super miraculous happened. But this next week we're planning on calling down some miracles, so keep that in your prayers if you could:) I love you all so much, thank you for your support and all that you do for me and all the other missionaries:) Until next week!:)

Elder Packer



No comments:

Post a Comment