If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, July 27, 2015

Interviews and Exchanges

Good afternoon!!
How is everyone today? How was yall's week? Mine...was fantastic. 

A lot of things happened this week, but I'll skip to the most exciting ones haha;) On wednesday we were invited to Sister Soliz's house for dinner and me and Sister Guzman got sang to because it was the day between our birthdays haha and we ate German Chocolate cake! So good! I also got my birthday package, which I'd like to thank my family for so much!! It was awesome, I got new scriptures, a couple of books I've been wanting, a new camera, and a bunch of other things that were awesome as well. I'd also like to thank everyone else that sent me birthday wishes, it was very much appreciated:) 

On Thursday we had interviews with President Maluenda, and that was really cool. I learned a lot of cool things, and got to see a lot of people, including the one and only Elder Cruz! I loved that because he's my favorite leader I've ever had haha and our birthdays were that day, so we actually had a surprise exchange and I spend the night in Robstown working with Elder Cruz and Elder Farrar while Elder Padrón went up to George West with Elder Embley and Elder Madrigal. It was really fun, a really good learning experience, and I loved just spending some time with Elder Cruz, he's a great missionary. 

We came back up to George West Friday morning and got some Amish Pie with the ZLs and APs and worked and stuff, and then Saturday was pretty good too. Yesterday we were in Beeville for most of the time, and we had a dinner apt with Bro Seals, who is our ward mission leader. He's a pretty cool guy, it was fun to be there. His wife is a hardcore gamer and Lord of the Rings fan, and is a Mithril Knight on Tolkein online...she's a boss hahaha it's hilarious. 

That's about it for this week! Sorry, I would have pictures because I've got a new camera and everything, but I left the cord at home...my bad haha. Next week though! Anywho, I love you all, have a great week!:)

Elder Packer


No comments:

Post a Comment