If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, July 13, 2015

Milagros de esta semana

Hey everyone!!

I hope you are all doing wonderful, I know I am. It's been a crazy week this week! We had a mission-wide challenge to set baptismal dates, and Elder Padron and I set more than this area has every seen, and our zone was the top zone in the mission, which was the goal and also something super crazy because Sinton Zone and Corpus Zone are notorious for being the places where you don't baptize and that it's the hardest there and we just proved them all wrong.

I learned a lot this week about attitude and choices. In all senses, attitude and choices determine everything. If you are sad, just choose not to be and you won't be! If the area is "hard" or you feel like you're being awkward around people or you're stressed or things of that nature, just don't. Everything is about choices. My mission president is so inspired, that really is a true principle. Look for ways to apply it, and life is so easy. It's all about the little choices every day. \

Anyways, we met so many new investigators this week, it was amazing. A lot of them have really sincere desires (like Claudia, Amber, Noe, and more) and for sure they will all be baptized, whether it's within the year or not, at some point they will be.

That's all I have to say for today, I hope you all have a wonderful week!! I love you all!!

Elder Packer




No comments:

Post a Comment