If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, August 3, 2015

La Ultima Semana de Transferencia 6

Hello!!

So this week is the last week of my sixth transfer. I still feel like a greenie, but the joke in my district is that I'll be getting a greenie of my own next transfer. I don't think so, but we'll see what the Lord has in store. 

This last week has gone by really fast! I don't really know what happened except that we had an exceptional lesson with one of our investigators named Gomeda. She is going through a lot right now, but she got a really spiritual confirmation that Elder Padron and I are good people and then that was confirmed in the fact that we're the only religious people she's talked to that have actually kept with her, and her life has been made better through the things we've taught. Pretty cool stuff actually, she said she had a vision similar to Joseph Smith's, and I know for sure that she will be baptized this month. I just hope I'm here to see it happen!

Outside of that, I don't have a lot of other things to say; I finished the Miracle of Forgiveness (so good, I highly recommend it) and today is Elder Madrigal's last P-Day in the mission, so we're down here in Robstown to reminisce and have a barbeque haha. I love Elder Madrigal, he's freaking awesome. That's about it, so I have a bunch of pictures for you guys since last time I left my camera cord at home! Hope you enjoy! I love you all!

Elder Packer

1. Us at the Lougney's helping them with their yard
2.Me and Elder Padron right before an insane storm hit George West
3. Me and Elder Cruzito on our birthday
4.The storm cloud that was in George West






No comments:

Post a Comment