If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, February 2, 2015

#gameday

Buenos Dias a todos!

Thank you all so much for writing me letters and emails, and those of you who read my letters as well, I didn't really realize how many people do read until I got a few emails from people I didn't think were following up on my mission journey. So thank you all for your support, it's really been so amazing to hear from everyone and get all your prayers.

This week was really great, we had some really good lessons with investigators, and a mother and son who will be getting baptized this Sunday! I'm really excited for them, they're super boss.

So something that was almost funny this week; we were secretly doing service for a family by cleaning their yard and raking up leaves and stuff like that because their yard was trashed, and the neighbors called the cops on us, so two policeman showed up. It was almost funny, because they didn't really do anything other than stand there and discuss if they should do anything, but the fact we got the cops called on us for doing service was kinda ironic.

That's really basically all I've got for this week, other than a few funny pictures. In two of them we're wearing a bunch of ties that are actually from the tie room, so no one really wears any of the ties we're wearing. There. Are. So. Many. Ties. Really, it's insane.

Anyways, thank you all for being amazing, I'll write more next week. Have a great week and may the Lord be with you.

Elder Packer





No comments:

Post a Comment