If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Transferdomis!

Buenas!:)

So this last week was really fun, we had a zone exchange and I got paired up with Elder Carter in his area, and he's only one transfer older than me so we were the youngest companionship in the zone haha. Our first lesson we taught was to some random lady we met in a trailer park, and she invited us in, and cooked us hamburgers, and told us all about how she loved Jesus while Carter and I couldn't stop looking at the gun on her coffee table. After a 20 minute talk about why Jesus is awesome, she asked us to move some of her furniture around, and then if we could put on her trailer skirt for her the next day, which we did do. That was interesting. Quite an experience. 

We also visited a couple cool members, including the Leiva family, and they are super awesome. We sang Nearer My God to Thee accompanied by the guitar for them (which reminds me, I bought a guitar last week, its been fun), and the gave us a bunch of snacks to take home. They're super cool, they're the family that took our whole zone out for lunch one day in December to a super nice restaurant. Then to end the exchange we went to breakfast at iHop, and I got a couple fun pictures there haha. And also Carter laughed and spilled water all over me and the person I was sitting next to, that was a great way to end the exchange...haha jk it was fun.

Other than that it's been a pretty great week also. We might be having 4 more baptisms this sunday, so that is gonna be freaking sweet! And this is also the last week of the transfer, and my companion got called to three-day training with all the leaders, so I'm on exchanges for the next few days:) I love exchanges, they're always fun :)

We also got Valentine's Day stuff from the sisters:) they decorate our door while we were at the church playing basketball in the morning, it was a pretty cool surprise. Which reminds me, thank you so much to everyone who has given me things for Valentines Day:):) I can't tell you how much I've loved it, it's been amazing.
That's basically it for this week! I hope you all have an awesome week and I love you all!:):)

Elder Packer








No comments:

Post a Comment