If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, July 11, 2016

Otra vez vienen las transferencias

Bueno!! 

How is everyone? I hope everyone had a wonderful week, I know mine was pretty great, and also really quick. 

This week was the last week of the transfer, and we had a bunch of appointments, so it was pretty exciting. We found quite a few people to teach, which was great, and we brought people to church, something this area hadn't done since August of last year. But it was super cool. We got to meet with some people from my last area in Harlingen, and we spent a lot of time doing service. But last night we got transfer calls, and apparently I'm leaving after only one in this area. I'm a little sad, but it's alright, I feel like I did a lot with the organizing of the area, and I left it much better than I found it. I still don't know where I'm going, but I'm excited to see what the Lord has for me in these next few months. 

That's basically it for this week, I hope you all have a wonderful week!! I love you all!!

Elder Packer 

1-2. Pictures at "Crazy Monkey Lady's" house (she's got a dozen or more monkeys)
3-4. Kassie and I after her confirmation and the baptism of her step-sisters. 





No comments:

Post a Comment