If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, December 28, 2015

Merry Christmas! ...and new years

Hello!

I hope everyone had a great Christmas, I personally loved mine! It was great to talk to my family, and hang out with the members down here, and of course to remember the Savior. 

I had a lot of fun this week with Christmas and Christmas Eve. On Christmas Eve we had to be in by 6, but we got permission to go to our DL's apartments where we had a fire and played games for a couple of hours. It was great. Christmas Day we started off with a mini zone meeting and then went over to the McMillans' where we spent a few hours waiting for people skyping, eating dinner and playing with new presents haha. Thanks to mom and dad for providing a drum set so my comp and I could jam out for a bit. It was super fun. 

This next week is a little weird because it's New Years. It's going to be 2016, which means it's the year I come home...weird. I had no idea it actually went this fast! But, I'm not gonna let that get me too distracted, I've still got plenty of time. I want you guys to know I love you all and hope you have a great New Year!!
Elder Packer





No comments:

Post a Comment