If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, August 17, 2015

Hidalgo!!!

Buenos dias!!! Espero que este dia esta bien para todos!!

I'm back down in the Valley! My new companion is Elder de Piano, and we serve in the Hidalgo ward, spanish speaking. It's fantastic, there's a lot of great people down here, and our investigators are great! One family has been to church 6 times now and is just waiting for some legalities to go through and then they'll be baptized as soon as that happens. They're amazing, they're the family Rodriguez and the wife is a Zumba instructor, so that's what we do for exercise on Mondays hahaha I was having a blast!! So much Spanish club music, it was hilarious, I couldn't stop smiling the whole time hahahaha. But yeah, they're amazing:)

It has been a really long week trying to get to know everyone, but I'm still in a car area, that's good, I'm speaking Spanish again, which I've missed, and I still love the gospel. My companion is great, I don't have a picture with him on my camera, but one of our members gave him a selfie stick...so we have a lot of pics together on his camera haha. I'll try and get one soon. For now, just enjoy the ones I've taken the last couple weeks, some are of them are with my last district (who I love a ton!!:)) so here you go!! I hope you all have a great week!! I Love you!1

Elder Packer






No comments:

Post a Comment