If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, May 4, 2015

Los demas

Buenas days to everyone!

This week has been pretty quick, I'm not really sure about too many things that happened. Mostly we did a lot of work. This week we had something called the Sinton Games (we're sinton zone) which was a bunch of zone competitions about referals received and lessons taught with a member present and that kind of thing. My comp and I ended up winning the whole thing and as a prize we got a big brass peanut. As well as a bunch of new investigators and we talked to a lot of really cool people, some of whom are so prepared! It was great. 

Saturday we had a Zone Meeting and a big Zone Exchange/Blitz, and I ended up working with a greenie in Banquete (the ZL's area) and so I got to drive the truck around. It was super fun. (oh, I've also been driving a 2015 Chevy Cruze around because my comp doesn't have a license in case I forgot to mention that...but the truck was way more fun:)) So that was basically the events of this week. We also met a super cute puppy that I couldn't resist taking a picture with, and found out that Elder Green (one of my ZLs) is my mission uncle, so had to take a picture with him because he goes home to Logan in 10 days. Super weird. 

Anyways, sorry this email was so short, but I love you all and pray that you have a good week! Thank you so much for your support and for your prayers! 

Elder Packer









No comments:

Post a Comment