If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, April 13, 2015

George West....



Hey yall,

 So I have been called to a new mission. At least, that's what it feels like haha. I have left my beloved home in Brownsville, and gone to the furthest north part of my mission, to the area of George West. I am no longer speaking Spanish on a daily basis, and basically everyone here is white. It's a different world up here. 

We live in a travel trailer as of now, but will probably be moving soon to a single wide type deal, I don't really know what it's called, but it has two bathrooms that are both bigger than a 4by4 square with everything jammed in it, and both of their doors actually close! Hahaha trailer life is quite an experience. 

Anyways, I don't really have too many words to describe everything, so just enjoy the pictures. 

I love you all!

Elder Packer









No comments:

Post a Comment