If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, March 9, 2015

Buenas Tardes

Buenas!

Espero que ustedes estan felices y animados para la conferencia en Abril!:)

I'm super excited:) this week hasn't been super eventful, but I have enjoyed it a lot. We're getting my area organized like crazy, so that's taking a lot of effort, but it's going to be worth it.

We had Zone Conference this past week, that was pretty exciting. We all learned a lot about faith, revelation, and finding people to teach. It was really great, a lot of good trainings and teachers, and a lot of spirit there. Apparently there's a video of us singing to the sisters that fed us, and then Elders Latu Weeks Brady and Carter doing the Haka. Elder Latu is a beast, it was pretty cool.

Outside of that, it was a pretty good week, we started teaching Nadine and Lee again, and I'm super excited about that. We won't be able to see them again until next week because they're in Dallas for spring break with her family, but I'm super excited to get to teaching them again, they have some awesome potential, great desires and are just amazing people overall.

I apologize for this being so short, I'll write more next week:) but for now just enjoy this picture of my comp and Elder Field just being his crazy weirdo self:) and also me and the Video Game bus (shoutout to my brother, I found your dream car) I love you all, thank you for all the support!

Elder Packer



No comments:

Post a Comment