If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Transferencias

Hello everyone!

This week has been a super fun and crazy week. We had zone meeting on Tuesday and that was amazing, I love my zone, I wish I could stay with them my whole mission! But I can't, transfers are tomorrow, so that is kinda sad. Weird thing about transfers: we still don't know anything about them yet!! 

Usually they call at 7:45 Sunday morning to let everyone know where they're going and who their new comp is gonna be, but we still haven't heard anything yet, so it's making everyone kinda nervous and anxious. But it's all good, it'll be fun whenever we hear about it I guess.

I also went on an exchange with my District leader this week, that was pretty fun because they had moved into a new apartment and we were the first ones ever to spend the night in it. Then the next day I was the first one to get a haircut in it, by my DL none the less. It was fun. 

Then we went to Taquito Express and all ate 18 tacos in honor of our zone goal of 18 baptisms this month. We're going to get it, we're sooo close already! But anyways, I love you all and hope you all have a wonderful week! Here are some pictures of the exchange, tacos, and other stuff! Remember who you are and what He stands for!

Elder Packer







No comments:

Post a Comment