If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Transfer #2

Hey everyone, 

I'm staying in Brownsville for another 6weeks! I'm so excited and happy about that, I love it down here. My comp is staying too, so no change there either, but one of the zone leaders got transferred, and I'm really going to miss him, but oh well. He was super excited about everything, and he was super fun to be around, but our new one is pretty cool too, so its all good.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who has been supporting me and praying for me, I really do appreciate it a lot. This week has been interesting, but super good, we've had some good success with some of our investigators, and a family is really progressing and looking good to get baptized on February 1st! Keep them in your prayers!
We had our first interviews with president since I've been here, and that was super good, but super long while waiting for your turn and stuff. The AP's teach stuff, but it's hard for anyone to focus or really do much. So it really was just a long day, but it was good, we had zone lunch afterwards and that's always super fun.

That's really pretty much it for this week, so now to the pictures:
one of them is with me and Elder Livingston, who was the zone leader that left. I really am gonna miss him because he was so cool, but he gave me a pretty dope tie that I'm actually wearing in the group picture that is after interviews. The other group is the workout group that goes super hard in the morning during exercise time, and actually involves me and three others, but those are kind of the personal trainers of the group I guess. and then the last one I just thought was funny because it's super texmex, tio meaning uncle in Spanish.

Anyways, I hope you guys have a great week, and I'll be sure to write you  next week!! Love you all!!

Elder Packer





No comments:

Post a Comment