If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, September 21, 2015

Voy a tener un hijo!!!

Buenos dias a todos, buenas noches a los otros

This week has been really long, stressful, and fun. On Wednesday Elder Taylor and I did an exchange and ended up biking in the rain for most of the day. It was a blast haha we enjoyed it a lot. Then Thursday we had a zone service project at the National Butterfly Center, that took forever, but it was really fun, we all had a good time and I got a new t-shirt out of it. 

Later that night I got a call to be a trainer. That means I had to get up and be in McAllen at La Vista chapel at 10AM in my suit with a bunch of other people haha it was super fun. Another Elder in my zone who has only been out for 3 transfers got the call too, Elder Canfield. He's super cool, he'll be a great trainer. But we spent about 4 or 5 hours at that meeting and had lunch with Presidente and Sister Maluenda, it was a good day.

After that we worked a bit and on Saturday we had Zone Meeting and Stake Conference, both of which were really fun. Stake Conference was really cool, we watched a video about soldiers coming home and then talked about families and one of the presidency had 4 missionaries come up and act out being a family and having FHE. 

After that was Sunday and we had Stake Conference at 1 o'clock for the Spanish Members, and it was basically more family and Sunday centered messages.

Other than those things, nothing much. Mostly I'm just excited to be a trainer. It'll be a fun new experience, I hope I do a good job and help him to adjust well. Anywho, I love you all, I hope you have a great week, there's never going to be another one like it in your entire life. 

Elder Packer




No comments:

Post a Comment