If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, September 14, 2015

Simple Things

Hello everyone!!! How are you all doing?? 

So this week went by really quickly! I went on an exchange on Friday with my ZL Elder Ivey, and that was really fun, we went to a place called Tortas Jerry (sooo mexican) with a recent convert and it was just really fun! I've actually got pictures too!

Then directly after that exchange we had a zone exchange, so I went from Elder Ivey to Elder Birrell!! You guys probably don't know, but Elder Birrell was the greenie that we did an exchange together in Banquete with the truck and got free food. Super cool kid. But this time instead of a truck we were on bikes...I definitely preferred the truck hahaha but it wasn't too bad. I enjoyed myself, he's super funny, and we had a lot of random fun hahahaha. Some random guy gave me basically brand new Steve Madden shoes and then we took pictures with some people from Monterrey who were in town for a guys birthday. It was super fun. \

Also yesterday we had an 8 year old baptism, the cutest little girl you'd ever see in your life!! I can't believe how flippin cute she is hahahaha she's awesome. 

That's basically what happened this week. But I've been studying about gifts of the spirit recently, and thought I'd send out a challenge. Anyone willing to participate, read D&C 46, and then think about what gifts you have, what gifts you've seen you or someone else have, and what gifts you'd like to have. It's pretty fun to do. And then make plans to get the gifts you want! Super easy. 

I love you all, I am super grateful for all the blessings I receive from your prayers and for all the support I have. Have a wonderful week!!

Elder Packer






No comments:

Post a Comment