If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Week Two

Hey everyone!

So this week was really...well, it was good. For fast Sunday we started after lunch on saturday and were supposed to go until lunch on Sunday, but at about 8 o'clock, I got really sick, so i ate and took some meds, but I still stayed sick until about Monday night...it wasn't my favorite time at the CCM. But other than that it's been really good! 
Our first "investigator" we taught introduced herself as our teacher, and she's pretty awesome. I've learned a lot in the language, and it's been a really fun, spiritual, and...less stressful than week 1. 
We got a bunch of new people in, so we're really one of the senior districts even tho we're only in our third week, but its fun. I also got a haircut today, and it's really really short... Other than that, it's really been uneventful, it's like having a fourteen hour school day where its all gospel centered. It's not awful, but let's just say that I'm excited to get to Texas. 
OH! and I would like to thank my parents and g&g packer for the packages, they've been life savers. all my district members keep asking me what site you're using. its missionarypackagemx.com right? anyways, thank you!!!

Elder Packer 
Me in my suit

  
Mi Casa

  
Street outside my house

 
Before my haircut!
 
 Viewmont shirt in Mexico!!

No comments:

Post a Comment