If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, April 11, 2016

Party In Portland

Hello everyone! I hope that you have had a great week, ours down here in Portland was great.
Last Monday we went to the Texas State Aquarium in Corpus and it was awesome!! There was a lot of really cool stuff there, and a lot of pictures taken hahaha. It was great, then we went to the 2-Story Whataburger on the Bay. Super cool stuff haha, gotta love Whataburger. 
Tuesday we had interviews with President Maluenda, and it could possibly be the last interview I ever have with him because he leaves June 30th. I've really loved President and his family, they've taught me a lot and been such great examples. After interviews I went on an exchange with Elder Russell in Rockport, and then Wednesday we came back down and did some service for the Muhammud's. Thursday we had a really good zone meeting in Corpus, then Fridaywas weekly planning and we did some really good plans inspired by some of the things the APs taught us during interviews. Super good. And then Saturday we helped the Muhammud's with some more service. 
One cool thing that happened was that on Tuesday they talked about the shower of blessings that Heavenly Father gives us, and then I got a fortune that said something similar haha. Then they also talked a lot about love, which tied in to the Gospel Principles lesson yesterday which was on Charity for us. It was really good, a big love-filled week. 

Anywho, I hope you all have a wonderful week! I love you all!! Until next Monday!

Elder Packer 

1. My Fortune
2. The District at the Aquarium
3. Harker and I under a Blacklight in our Apartment
4-5. Spaghetti and Chopsticks;)







No comments:

Post a Comment