If anyone is feeling sad, stop. Forget about yourself. The only times we really are sad are when we're thinking about ourselves.
When we focus on others, that's when happiness comes. Everything is a choice. Literally. Everything.

Monday, January 18, 2016

Transferdomis

Good Afternoon!

Well, a week from tomorrow is transfers. But I don't really care hahaha:) I've been having a great time this week, we had interviews with our mission president, and lots of prep for stake conference. 

Interviews was probably my favorite part of the week. We had like a 7 hour meeting and then went out to work for another 5 or 6, but it was great. I learned so much in that meeting. If I could get anyone to know something about the gospel it would be that reading the Scriptures is so important. So so important. And wonderful. You can learn  infinitely wisdom from them, there's comfort when you're down, there's answers to any question you can think of, there's warnings, there's direction, there's counsel, there's everything you could ever want from a book. I've really fallen in love with the scriptures on my mission, they're definitely something I will charish forever. 

That's about all the time I've got, sorry I didn't write more, or send pictures, but I hope you all have a good week and we'll see you next time! Love you!!

Elder Packer


No comments:

Post a Comment